Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Update!

I haven't updated my 100 in 1001 list in a while. Allot of things on this list I have actually completed in the December holidays. I will be updating soon.
I also have so many photos of my birthday and of our trip to visit my Mom i n Orania!

Tomorrow though I'll be blogging about my bedroom! Chani and I will both be sharing our sleeping spaces with cyberspace!

In the meantime here is a preview of what Orania looks like:

So stay tuned and watch this space!

2 comments:

Chanique Wed Feb 25, 02:19:00 PM GMT+2  

Stupid question maar jy't seker al die pics geneem?

Monique Wed Feb 25, 02:23:00 PM GMT+2  

'n Totally respectfull.....DUH!;P

As ek in die foto is is dit tienteeneen met my kamera geneem, so dit tel ook! Maar dit gebeur BAIE min!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Creative Artworkof Fractal Enlightenment

Back to TOP