Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Take 2

Finally, they are here!
These photos are of a sweet spot, that I thought would totally rock for a photo shoot! I can imagine taking photo's for a band or even a wedding here! It would be a super combination of contrasty grunge and beauty! I just love it!

This house is on the corner, just a couple of blocks from where I stay. It was vacant since I can remember. It was so overgrown and all the windows were painted so you couldn't see in. Nico and I had convinced ourselves at one stage that Jigsaw from the Saw movies had to be living there! Then, the next thing we knew it was cleaned out and burned down! Kinda makes you wonder?!

But I am more than happy that there is now a super cool spot for a shoot!
Check it out!






Inside the building is a rusted old car....really makes you wonder, what happened! But it sure looks awesome!

Happy tuesday!

2 comments:

Chanique Tue Feb 24, 11:04:00 AM GMT+2  

Ek wil http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_v4VbfzH6J-k/SaOPDt_B8VI/AAAAAAAAAgo/hK4Mp53Zi6M/s800/img_006.jpg daar 'n foto he! Dit lyk amazing! Is baie excited om soontoe te gaan!

Monique Tue Feb 24, 11:09:00 AM GMT+2  

EK KAN OOK NIE WAG NIE! WHOOP WHOOP!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Creative Artworkof Fractal Enlightenment

Back to TOP