Monday, February 23, 2009

Mondays

I overslept this morning....not because I didn't set my alarm, but because I never saved it on my phone! So I rushed and got ready in 15minutes! I think that's a new world record! Things like that just happen to me! I'm the one that will spill red wine on a white shirt! Or fall over the step that I was just warned about! I'm a cluts.... but hey, at least life ain't boring!

When a day starts off as this one has, it usually means its the start of bigger things. I realized this when I wanted to blog about a great place I found for a shoot! I specially went there to take photos yesterday, made them look all picture'licious ( yes, I just made that up) and loaded them onto my memory card...or did I? I even promised a good friend that I would put up the pictures.
However, when I inserted my card into the reader this morning....only 1 photo loaded! 'How is that possible?' I asked myself in total shock and disbelieve. The answer was staring at me in the reflection of my screen, 'Because you're MoniQue! That's why!' But I will look at it this way, now I have something more to blog about tomorrow!

Here is the one picture that managed to find its way onto my memory card!


I'd like to give a shout out to Chani! Thanks for being the first follower on my blog!
Check out her photos here!

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Creative Artworkof Fractal Enlightenment

Back to TOP