Friday, October 17, 2008

Handsome man

I might be bias, but I think I have a very handsome brother. He got all the right genes. The piercing blue eyes, the charming smile, the toned body....sigh... Im very proud to have spent the day with him a couple of weeks ago, as he got ready for his Matric Farewell. He looked so dapper! If you don't believe me, look for yourself!







His date, as I mentioned previously was the stunning young lady who's matric farewell I also photographed. She wore the same dress and just changed her make-up and hair....Amazing!





ps* Thank you so much to Chantel and her mom for being such great people! I hope you enjoyed the photos!

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Creative Artworkof Fractal Enlightenment

Back to TOP