Saturday, June 14, 2008

Change is as good as a holiday

Isnt it strange how a new outfit or new shoes or a new haircut can just change your whole outlook on life. For the little time that it is new you seem to look at the world through diffrent eyes. You strut more because you suddenly have a confidence boost that just isnt there with your other clothes or shoes or previous hairstyle.


Well, I did it. I went blonde! It was a grueling 5 hour prosess of stripping, rinsing, bleaching, highlighting, drying, treating, toning and finally cutting. But, I like it! Its different, ALOT different, but its fun! I still need to double check when I see my reflection because Im used to seeing a brunette looking back at me...


Well, you know what they say....Blondes have more fun!

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Creative Artworkof Fractal Enlightenment

Back to TOP